A weekly theme pack to support outdoor learning. This pack contains:
- An overview, giving curriculum areas, useful weblinks, activity ideas and useful national and international days in the calendar.
- A resource pack filled with all sorts of activities and ideas relevant to Outdoor Challenges.
BUT this pack also contains an absolute wealth of extras!!!
- Den building resources pack
- 62 things to do before you are 12
- Boat Building pack
- Bird food recipes
- Games for the Outdoors pack
- Nature Journalling
This pack focuses on developing knowledge and understanding of Outdoor Challenges.
This pack encourages the children to explore their surroundings, nature and collect a variety of natural materials to use to develop their worlds. It also encourages them to use a variety of recycled items often found for free. The session plan allows time for free child led play, which if you have read Balanced and Barefoot (affiliate link) is important to allow the development of strong confident children. The session plan also allows children to develop their imagination and creative skills . This learning pack can extend to many areas of the curriculum with many simple tweaks.
There are other weekly packs available in the store